Do you truly know how your business creates value through innovation?
What are the key success drivers of your organisation's new products?
This masterclass led by Dr. Robert Cooper, creator of the Stage-Gate® process, will show you how to ensure higher success rates on your new products, and also help you to identify why some new products under-perform on sales targets.
You will discover the benefits of an Agile approach as a way to reinvent cumbersome gate-to-launch processes which often mean innovation is hindered by bureaucracy.
The two day course will show you how to translate this into your organisation's culture and strategy through interactive exercises, case studies, and Q&A opportunities.
You will leave this session with knowledge of how to:
- Identify your seven most important success drivers in product innovation.
- Implement a world class idea-to-launch function into your organisation.
- Overcome the challenges to putting in place an Agile-Stage-Gate approach, employed by the world's most innovative companies.
- Create a culture for innovation and deliver a bold strategy.
- Rank and prioritise projects in your portfolio.
Date: 11-12 October 2018
Location: Radisson Blu Hotel, London Stansted Airport, UK
+44 (0)753 566 9017
A Quick Overview
Thursday, 11th October
Success Drivers and Fifth Generation Stage-Gate.
- The Product Innovation Challenge
- Why New Products Succeed: The 7 most important drivers of success
- A world-class idea-to-launch system
- The innovation Project Canvas
- Merging Agile with Stage-Gate: the best of both worlds
Friday, 12th October
Agile innovation, Innovation Stragey, Climate and Culture
- Making Agile-Stage-Gate work in your business
- Your innovation strategy
- Achieve a balanced portfolio
- Ensuring the company culture encourages innovation
- Next steps for you - making it work
This masterclass provided valuable and actionable information that I can bring back to my organization to facilitate process changes and improvements.
An intense day with theory, pragmatic solutions, and introspection into things we can try over the short term and longer term.
Dr. Cooper, 'The Godfather of Stage-Gate,' does an exceptional job educating us on real life examples of the implementation of the agile method do's and don’t's.
This masterclass provided several easy-to-apply methods that could immediately be implemented, along with several others that I can take back to management to examine how they may be fit into existing processes.
About The Moon on a Stick
The Moon on a Stick is an innovation management firm that guides people through a journey that makes innovation simpler to understand and use.
As a business we have in excess of 50 years experience in the innovation spaces with companies such as Marks and Spencer, Unilever, Mars, Ford, CPL and Boots Healthcare International.
For more information on what we do, and how we could help you, have a conversation with us by calling +44 (0)7535 669017 or writing to email@example.com.